Tuesday, August 16, 2011

From the Heart

I have been thinking about a few things in the last week.
God has been speaking to me about so much in the last month and some days I feel I have something to blog about but really I just have to wait for more of the puzzle.

So today I am going write what is on my heart and how I have been feeling about my town that I live in and the people in my church.

Some evenings I look out over my town and I have mentioned this before in a previous blog but I must say again how stirred I am to pray. I just want to cry when I think of those lost people who do not know Christ as their Lord and Saviour. The world is looking for a Hero. The world is looking and searching for Jesus. Every individual is looking for Jesus. But they do not know it yet.

I look out over the Youth and the young children in our church and I see such potential. Girls and boys who are going to do great things for God right at the age that they are at.
Now when I see a young teen boy I see God giving them a steel rod running down behind their backs something to do with standing up straight for the things of God and not bending and swaying in the wind of false doctrines and the opinions of those who do not speak the truth. Teen Girls I see as buds in our church. When you look at a rose bush you will see that their is a main bloom and buds on the sides under the rose. We older women are to be sturdy rose bushes gathering our buds close and teaching them how to love, nurture and speak truth to others that cross their paths. Just as aphids and rain will come and try to attack the delicate buds we are to impart our wisdom to our girls so that they will not fall prey to aphids or be damaged by heavy rain.
The young boys and girls from the very little are like our butterflies and bees. They are the beauty of our church. So refreshing and delightful. They flit from flower to flower, always alert and soaking in all the nectar and pollen. They will make something out of what they gather and will take it and give to others. What they have learnt, will stay with them and will 'rub off' on to others who do not know Jesus.

On Sunday each of the teens in our church were given a prophesy. We had Ps. Don Lake and his wife come speak at our church and it brought me to tears hearing and seeing what God had in store for the Youth. I feel there is a deep passion for Christ that is going to bubble out of them and it will not be able to be contained. No lid or ceiling will be able to keep it under control.
Jesus is doing a new thing. He is bringing generations together in unity, different backgrounds and people of every race. We are brothers and sisters, daughters and sons, mothers and fathers to each other.

Romans 8 talks about there being no condemnation for those in Christ. It also says that if God is for us then who can be against us. It is a very good chapter and a must read for those lacking encouragement or for a new revelation of what it means to be a Christian.

If God is for us and we are not condemned the who, who can stand against us?

God is bigger than we will ever imagine and He has a million promises.
I am with you says the Lord, I will never leave you or forsake you, you are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus.

I pray that we will all have peace with this and take hold of these promises. Dream again and speak forth truth with the love and heart of Christ.

My passion is to see everyone ushering in God's presence in their own lives and into the lives of others. I cannot wait to hear testimonies of what God is doing in our lives and in those of others.

I pray that you will all see how much love He has for you and how much others need to feel that love. I am not talking about the kind of love we have for things but the type of passionate love that will break our hearts when we hear of one person who has gone from this world not accepting Christ as their Saviour, the same love that will feel like our hearts will burst when we hear of miracles, new things that God has and a new brother or sister coming to know Jesus as Lord.
Get on your knees and cry out for your town, city, country, world. Cry out to God. Intercede for your family, friends, strangers. Look passed their sin and ask Jesus to show you what he sees. You will never be the same again when you look at others in this way. Never! You will not be able to be in a crowd of strangers and not be overwhelmed with love and thoughts of them. Praying for them as you go and wondering who knows the Good News and how you can impact your world.




No comments:

Post a Comment